Sunday, October 14, 2007







I finished my Alpine Dance Felted by Deby Lake from the Bag-a-holic yahoogroup. I thought it was going to be hard to knit, due to using more than one color on some rows (Fair Isle), but was a very easy knit. Here is a link to Deby's site so you can see more of her work.
http://www.ocknitiotdesigns.citymax.com/home.html
I use the Patons Merino Classic Wool yarn. The colors are chestnut brown, rosewood, that's pink and winter white. I will post final pics once I felt the bag.



2 comments:

Deby said...

I just love what you have done with your bag, the colors choices are great. And I cannot wait to see it when it is felted.
I am glad you tried the Fair Isle, it makes for an intersting bag!
Congrats.

Anita said...

Hi Chele, you have been tagged, go to my blog and see what's up... Thanks for being a good sport! :)