Friday, December 21, 2007











I'm finally done with my first knee high sock. Both socks were knitted on the magic loop at once up until the ribbing, on Addis US size 2. Then I separated them to do the ribbing on a size zero Addis, used the 2 circular method for the ribbing portion. I really don't like knitting with the size zero needles. I must say the stitches look very nice, but takes way too long. I know now is not the time to get the SSS (second sock syndrome), but I'm ready for a new project. They fit my foot, ankle and lower leg like a glove. I feel like the top may slide down. So, I have taken in the second sock a tad more. I don't think I will do another pair of these unless it is one color , striped or a variegated yarn. I used the Queen Kahuna method (Crazy Toes and Heels Sock Book). I must say the knee high sock feels great on my feet and leg, very very comfortable. Very nice sock experience.

2 comments:

deborah2001 said...

They look great. You did a fantastic job. I knew you could do it!!

Anonymous said...

Cute socks!

newyorkminknit.com